Freestyle 4

"Fire up, tweakin" - Ye

Don't worry 'bout me, I good, I good.
google photos, one last time:

I hope you all enjoyed General Conference! We cannot take lightly the privlege we have to hear from prophets and apostles. It was phenomal and I realized I have lots more room to grow and improve. 
With Carlos

We went to mcdonalds and they had the audacity to put a sign on the self checlout machine that said, "no burgers, no sauce." Picture a mcdonalds that is out of burgers and sauce.

I turned 20 on the island of St. Croix. I probably had the most sober experience anyone who has ever turned 20 on this island has ever had. Pretty much just kept working, but we got Chicken Shack for lunch ðŸ˜‹ 

Very shortly after landing on St Croix I developed a strong desire to open Pokémon cards. I haven't wanted to do this since 4th grade. Go figure, they don't sell them anywhere on this island. So if you wanna ship some to my island, let me know and I'll send my address, you know, as a late birthday present ðŸ‘€

Still love it on St. Croix, I've met so many dope people. We've got some very cool people progressing towards baptism (in spite of how slow the branch wants us to take these things) so pray for St. Croix.

Byee

Elder Smith 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yikes

We Major

Junya