Water
Qué es la que hay?
“Just as a flood-lighted temple is more beautiful in a severe storm or in a heavy fog, so the gospel of Jesus Christ is more glorious in times of inward storm and of personal sorrow and tormenting conflict” - President Harold B. Lee
Life is good. awkward elder leaves this week, but I'll miss him cuz I fear now I'll be awkward elder. Elder Mancía is cool, he just calls everyone Woody (idk if its a language barrier thing or a culture thing or just a quirk. "bien echo, Woody"
Despite being on a tropical island, surrounded by water (as islands typically are), Puerto Rico is running out of water. Luckily, my city doesn't look like it'll be affected--for now at least-- but a lotta other cities are gonna be doing a fun thing where they DO have water for two days
but then they don't have water for two days
but I've been unaffected, hasta ahora.
but then they don't have water for two days
but I've been unaffected, hasta ahora."Él es homeless cool, no es homeless random"
- Elder Mancía
Speaking of the homeless, we told a homeless woman she was a child of God, she immediately kinda pounced at my companion and did a lil FNaF jumpscare thing. My poor comp got into a kinda ninja fighting pose but it was not very intimidating.
Homeless lady: 1
Awkward elder: 0
My comps got held at gunpoint again (I was on exchange this time
). Not sure how the convo progressed in such a way, but they managed to convince the guy to powerwash our progressing friends roof for free. He's super nice, kinda like a boricua redneck.
). Not sure how the convo progressed in such a way, but they managed to convince the guy to powerwash our progressing friends roof for free. He's super nice, kinda like a boricua redneck. “Just as a flood-lighted temple is more beautiful in a severe storm or in a heavy fog, so the gospel of Jesus Christ is more glorious in times of inward storm and of personal sorrow and tormenting conflict” - President Harold B. Lee
When life is difficult, the Gospel of Jesus Christ will look even more beautiful. A calm in the storm. Put your trust in the Son of God, who commands the storms.
Élder Smith
Comments
Post a Comment