One Minute (feature)

Here is a link to my google photos album, you can join it and see photos from my mission. Comment something funny si quieres :)



Here are some quotes/scriptures/poems I've stumbled upon as of late:

"The Son of God suffered unto the death, not that men might not suffer, but that their sufferings might be like His."
- The Problem of Pain by C. S. Lewis

" Had I but serv’d my God with half the zeal
I served my king, He would not in mine age
Have left me naked to mine enemies."
- King Henry the Eighth by William Shakespeare

"a mighty change was also wrought in their hearts, and they humbled themselves and put their trust in the true and living God. And behold, they were faithful until the end; therefore they were saved" 
- Alma 5:13

"Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it,
Prone to leave the God I love.
Here’s my heart, O take and seal it;
Seal it for Thy courts above."
- Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing by Robert Robinson

I testify that we are sons and daughters of the Most High God and He loves all of us. We can be truly changed (not just behaviorally but internally) as we internalize this truth and it's implications as to how we need to live.




Next email might have updates. Feel more than free to send me quotes or poems or scriptures you like ;) I love you all!
chao,
élder smith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Major

Yikes

Junya